State, federal and international legislative and regulatory advocacy for chiropractic care is a key ICA priority. As an active voice for its members and the broader chiropractic community, the ICA closely monitors policy, legislation and regulations that affect practitioners and patients, and provides expert testimony and information to policy and regulatory makers.
- New Mexico "Chiropractic Drug Expansion" Bill SB376 is Defeated in Senate Committee March 13, 2015
- ICA Responds to members questions on new ACA College of Chiropractic Pharmacology proposal March 4, 2015
- Chiropractic as a Drugless Approach to Health Care November 21, 2013
- CCE Agrees to Serious Discussions on Governance Reform November 15, 2013
- New Omnibus HIPAA Rule Requires Close Chiropractic Scrutiny and Full Compliance September 4, 2013
- New Mexico Court of Appeals Sets Aside Improperly Enacted Chiropractic Rule on Drugs August 1, 2013