Join Student ICA
As a member of Student ICA, you join a chiropractic association committed to promoting effective chiropractic education, health care policy, and professional standards and development for its members and the broader chiropractic community; and, you are setting your groundwork for a successful professional career in chiropractic.
For a one-time $50 fee, you receive full membership in Student ICA. After graduation, the ICA offers Student ICA members a one-year complementary ICA membership and reduced ICA membership rates for an additional two years.
ICA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Subscription to Chiropractic Choice and Chiropractic Weekly
- Student ICA events (networking, career guidance, expert discussions, lectures and events focused on the practice of effective and successful chiropractic health care)
- Student discounts to ICA sponsored seminars, conferences, and symposiums
- ICA scholarship opportunities
- ICA Advantage membership affinity benefits including credit cards, car rentals and a wide range of products and services.
- Low-rate group health and other insurance opportunities including access to ICA professional liability insurance rates post-graduation
Why I joined ICAAs a daughter of two practicing chiropractors, chiropractic was always a positive influence in my life, but my path to becoming a chiropractor was circuitous. From age 11 to 32, music was my first love and I followed it to become a professional musician. To help with bills, I took a position as a chiropractic assistant and discovered, or re-discovered, another passion. Seeing how our patients’ lives were transformed through chiropractic care made me decide to become a chiropractor. Plus, I’m a percussionist…I’m great with my hands.
I am happy to be an active member of Student ICA. The ICA is protecting my right to practice subluxation based chiropractic care, free of drugs and surgery, and no other organization has as much political and legal influence on the profession as the ICA. I look forward to my bright future as a chiropractor and professional ICA member.
Student, Life University COC
ICA member since January 2013