COUNCIL ON APPLIED CHIROPRACTIC SCIENCES
The Applied Sciences Council is an international specialty council committed to enhancing clinical excellence, cultivating educational growth, and expanding communication and networking resources to better serve and enrich the capability of the doctor of chiropractic and the capacity of the profession to provide optimal care to patients of all ages, everywhere in the world.
The Council promotes advancement of clinical knowledge and case management through programs, resources, credentialing systems, and research protocols. The Council serves as credentialing body for Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma (CCST), Diplomate in Applied Chiropractic Sciences (DACS) and Consortium for Imaging and Thermography credentials, and sponsors programs in clinical science and technique.
As a membership and advocacy organization for chiropractic doctors and students, the Council provides informational and research resources, including clinical developments and applications for advancing chiropractic as a unique, distinct clinical science, discipline and art in health care.
- Listing in the Council’s worldwide online referral directory
- Discounted registration at Council programs
- Discounts on ICA products
- Complimentary subscription to the Council’s Journal
- Complimentary access to Council resource files on case studies, clinical research, professional and patient education resources
For information on Council membership and resources, visit www.icaappliedsciences.org.