COUNCIL ON CHIROPRACTIC PEDIATRICS
The Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics is a specialty council of the ICA. Council members are committed to providing chiropractic care that is safe, drugless and clinically appropriate for pregnant women, infants, children and adolescents.
Education The council offers a Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics (DICCP) which is a board certified credential in pediatrics for doctors of chiropractic administered by the ICA Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics and co-sponsored by a CCE credited college. The council also advances quality pediatric education through its conference, symposiums and seminars conducted globally.
To learn more, please visit: http://icapediatrics.com/professional-education/diplomate-program-diccp/
The council publishes the only peer-reviewed, public access chiropractic pediatrics journal the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics.
Membership in the ICA Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics is open to all licensed doctors of chiropractic who care for children and/or pregnant women.
- Listing in the Council’s online membership referral directory
- Special registration rates at Council conferences and seminars
- Discounts on ICA products and publications
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Complimentary subscription to HORIZONS magazine that focuses on case studies, clinical articles, and the latest research relevant to children’s health.