COUNCIL ON FITNESS AND SPORTS HEALTH SCIENCE
The Fitness and Sports Health Science Council serves as a source for community health networking, educational and clinical resources. The Council empowers practitioners to advance health through exercise in the chiropractic paradigm.
Council programs and services address:
- Chiropractic care in sports – from competitive athletes to family fitness
- Research in strength & conditioning effectiveness/safety
- Optimal performance enhancement/injury management protocols with chiropractic
- Advances in clinical applications from sports science research
- Optimal approaches to patient/community outreach/education
Council programs feature: Symposium on Natural Fitness & Sports with Arnold Schwarzenegger, a multi-disciplinary educational and networking conference with leaders in sports, rehabilitation, chiropractic, and family fitness.
The Council highlights research and clinical applications relating to chiropractic, sports, rehabilitation and community fitness with special focus on techniques, strategies/resources for performance enhancement, injury prevention, and case management.
JOIN US: Membership categories include Doctors of Chiropractic, Faculty, Affiliate (non-DC), and Student opportunities — a community of clinicians and fitness professionals.
- Listing in the Council Membership Referral Directory
- Priority registration, special discounts for “ICA Symposium with Arnold”
- Access to Council’s information/education services
- Discounts on sports resources, publications, apparel
- Complimentary subscription to Council news/research publications